Manufacturing the highest quality cast epoxy and polyurethane components. Our goal is simple, to meet our customers’ requirements by providing on-time delivery, continuous improvement, and, above all else quality.
Strong technical service
Rapid response service
Engineering and design consultation
The Cast Epoxy and Polyurethane Components Division manufactures custom cast electrical transformer bushings, stand off insulators and unique mechanical devices based on customer design. The majority of the electrical supplies are in the low voltage range with some being suitable for medium voltages. The mandate of this division is to provide the "highest quality, competitively priced" components to customers.
- Provide competitive pricing based on volume.
- Deliver orders on short notice.
- Deliver on time, every time.
- Manufacture components suitable for indoor or outdoor service.
- Provide a standard choice of in house components.
- Manufacture products to customer design.
- Meet most volume requirements.
- Develop tooling to manufacture new components.
- Vacuum cast.
- Provide accessories, such as mounting clamps and gaskets.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Undertake Confidentiality Agreements.
- Innovate to reduce costs.
Crosslink Technology Inc. established its Casting Division based on customer request for specialty electrical transformer bushings. All components are cast in Epoxy or Polyurethane compounds developed by the company. The standoff insulators and transformer bushings have been in service and proven for over 20 years.
The company also manufactures a number of custom cast epoxy and urethane mechanical devices to customer specifications. Although most of its customers are Original Equipment Manufacturers, the Company has a variety of transformer bushings, standoff insulators and other cast components available to the general market.
Crosslink Technology Inc., continues to seek new projects to manufacture low voltage electrical components and custom cast mechanical devices in the mid volume range.