Crosslink Technology Inc., established in 1981, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, operates two separate and distinct divisions serving customers with a variety of Epoxy and Polyurethane applications and custom cast electrical components. Both divisions are certified to ISO 9001:2008.
Crosslink Technology Inc. will provide innovative solutions to the thermoset plastics industries that make our customers and employees successful.
- Your questions will be answered promptly
- Your processes will be kept confidential
- Your problems are our problems
- Your transactions will be hassle free
- Your shipments will be on time
- You will receive assistance with your process
- You will receive consistently usable products
- You will receive help instead of arguments
- You will experience the best customer service ever
- Experience in a variety of applications (since 1981)
- Epoxy and Polyurethane products engineered to suit your process
- ISO 9001 registered quality system
- Quality control specific to your requirements
- On time delivery
- Exceptional customer support
- Free assistance with your epoxy or urethane application
- Competitive prices
- Standard or Customized compounds
- More profits for our customers through easier/faster processing.
- ISO 9001- 2000 certified processes to ensure consistent products.
- Products manufactured fresh to order with short lead-times.
- Quality control procedures that are customer as well as product specific.
- All shipments, including samples are approved through quality control prior to release.
- All batches are filtered prior to shipment to insure the highest degree of purity.
- Customer satisfaction considered above any other business considerations.
- We suggest better, lower cost products that suit your processes, as they become available.
- We offer prototype services.
- Track your orders on the Internet - view past orders and place repeat orders all in one place.
- An experienced, reliable organization established in 1981.
The Company currently exports to several countries around the world including the USA, Australia, Mexico and the Far East. Exporting products is undertaken to make the international borders transparent to customers. Shipments are traced continually to detect and overcome delays without the necessity for customer involvement. All exported products are shipped from the manufacturing plant located in Toronto, Canada.
Technical service is provided from the head office in Toronto, Canada. Customer problems are acted upon immediately and focus is maintained until a solution is arrived at. The mandate of customer service is "solving customer problems are placed above any other business considerations". The company continues to focus on developing technology that improves interaction with customers and allows for simplified business transactions.
Having continuously achieved 100% quality and delivery ratings at many of its accounts, the company is considered to be a valuable supplier by the following Fortune 500 companies:
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- General Electric
- Cisco Systems
The company enjoys very low turnover rates among its employees. All employees are customer focused and are aware of the importance of meeting every unique requirement. Our laboratory, staffed by experienced chemists, develops up to date formulations for specific applications. Experienced, knowledgeable sales staff provides advice and product recommendations to customers.
Having a multi cultural work force enables the company to correspond in the following 8 different languages:
- Croatian (Hrvatski)
- German (Deutsch)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Slovakian (Slovensky)
- Slovenian (Slovensko)
We at Crosslink Technology Inc. are focused on delivering the promises made to our customers. Our aim is to be an ethical, reliable supplier. We welcome your commendations and/or criticisms and will consider them seriously. Please let us know how we are doing by submitting our "Customer Feedback" form on this Web site.